In this 35 minute webinar, you will learn:
- What effective estate plan truly does (there are two parts!);
- What a comprehensive estate plan needs to include;
- That creating an estate plan doesn’t have to break the bank;
- Helpful mindsets to approach estate planning with; and,
- How to have on-going support through the entire process of creating an estate plan from start to finish.
You can save your heirs
of dollars in court fees, attorneys fees, and more, by establishing an estate plan that will pass your assets to your loved ones efficiently.
“Lea has clearly studied the important need-to-know information on estate planning. She uses common sense and has a has a knack for simplifying estate planning information into easy-understand terms. I highly recommend working with her!”D. StockEstate Planning Course Graduate
An expert in the field of personal finance and estate planning, Lea Satterfield is an expert in simplifying complex topics into easy-to-understand steps. Lea understands that estate planning may feel extremely emotional, costly, and/or complex. She also knows that tomorrow is not promised, so she created Written Wishes, an estate planning course where she coaches people through the estate planning process from start to finish. Lea has been featured in Good Housekeeping and Real Simple Magazine and is a monthly Elevation Expert in PubliSHEd Magazine. Lea knows your time is valuable and your family is important to you, and she is here to empower you to protect them if the worst were to happen.